Candidates' Letters of Intent : THL Hayashi Yo’ichirou Norikata & THL Shoshanah Simkhah bas Ruven
Unto the Esteemed populace of the Enlightened Barony of Caer Galen of the Most Glorious Kingdom of the Outlands do the Honorable Lord Hayashi Yo’ichirou Norikata and the Honorable Lady Shoshanah Simkhah bas Ruven send Greetings and Salutations.
Like the rising and setting of the sun and moon, so are the cycles of Barons and Baronesses who safeguard the Baronies. The Barony of Caer Galen has been blessed with nobles of grace, humor, foresight, and fiery passion. As the brilliant setting stars of Baron Andros and Baroness Jeanne-Marie nestle in the bosom of the earth for a well-deserved rest, it has come time to find successors to follow in their celestial path.
A call has gone out to all the corners of the Barony of Caer Galen and this has caused us to consult with the astrologers, who have found the alignment of the stars to be favorable, taken the counsel of experienced advisors, and divined the intention of our hearts. To this end, we, the Honorable Lord Hayashi Yo’ichirou Norikata and the Honorable Lady Shoshanah Simkhah bas Ruven, loyal subjects of the Crown have humbly petitioned the Royal Personages to be considered for the weighty position of the next Baron and Baroness of Caer Galen.
As long time residents of Caer Galen, from Shire to Barony we have seen and experienced a wide range of traditions, characters and events: that the Barony has to offer. As officers of the Barony, we understand the administrative functions that help maintain the integrity and smooth functioning of the group. As guild heads we have promoted the Arts and Sciences within the Barony and the Kingdom. Through our regular attendance at fighter practices, populace meetings and events, we have come to personally know many of the fine people of our Barony. As Harps of Caer Galen, we have been voted by the populace to embody the spirit and actions of what it means to be Caer Galen.
Honorable Lord Hayashi Yo’Ichirou Norikata
Argent, in fess two pine trees couped within a hexagon voided azure
- Flower of the Outlands (12/2013) Stag’s Heart (12/2009)
- Arch of Caer Galen (10/2007)
- Golden Nightingale of Caer Galen (06/2008)
- Harp of Caer Galen (populace vote) (2010)
- Harp and Chalice of Caer Galen (2012)
- Caer Galen Baronial A&S Champion (2011, 2013)
- Caer Galen Baronial Archery Champion (2013)
- Caer Galen Knight Marshal
- Caer Galen Thrown Weapons Marshal
- Caer Galen Bookbinders Guild Co-head
- e-mail: Hayashi@CaerGalen.org
- Facebook: Hayashi Norikata
Honorable Lady Shoshanah Simkhah bas Ruven
Per fess vert and argent, a loaf of bread bendwise sinister Or and a three-legged pot sable
- Flower of the Outlands (02/2012) Stag’s Heart (12/2007)
- Arch of Caer Galen (10/2007)
- Golden Nightingale of Caer Galen (12/2008)
- St. Michael of the Harp of Caer Galen (archery) (12/2013)
- Harp of Caer Galen (populace vote) (2008)
- Ray de Soleil (Herald)
- Caer Galen Captain of Archers
- Cooks Guild Head (former)
- e-mail: Shoshanah@CaerGalen.org
- Facebook: Shoshanah Bas Ruven